Re: WebCup 2015 (was: Website security)

From: Loganaden Velvindron <loganaden_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 19:54:20 +0400

On Fri, Apr 10, 2015 at 7:34 PM, S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com> wrote:
> Hi Logan,
> At 07:42 10-04-2015, Loganaden Velvindron wrote:
>>
>> It was the comments that appears on fb, after the competition. Many
>> people claimed that they were disappointed by the choice of the number
>

> You did not provide any references for those comments. They can be
> categorized as gossip. You mentioned "many people claimed" and provided
> references to only two blog articles. Nirvan posted the URL to his blog
> article seven hours before your message.

He is free to make modifications whenever he want.

(Nirvan, Did I ask you to amend that article ?)

The fact remains that this article was first published on the 4th June
of 2013 :-)

>> The views here are my own. Vincent is free to put the footer of his liking
>> :-D
>

> I suggest that you do not include automatic disclaimers in your messages to
> this mailing list.
>
>> I would like to clarify that I was involved both in web site
>> development for very large projects in Europe, spanning over multiple
>> servers in various countries. The pressure was immense, and I was
>

> The above is not related to the internet in Mauritius.

I was simply proposing help concerning how to factor security into a
contract to a client :-) I was working in Mauritius, when this
happened :-)

--
This message is strictly personal and the opinions expressed do not
represent those of my employers, either past or present.