Re: WebCup 2015 (was: Website security)

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 08:34:09 -0700

Hi Logan,
At 07:42 10-04-2015, Loganaden Velvindron wrote:
>It was the comments that appears on fb, after the competition. Many
>people claimed that they were disappointed by the choice of the number

You did not provide any references for those comments. They can be
categorized as gossip. You mentioned "many people claimed" and
provided references to only two blog articles. Nirvan posted the URL
to his blog article seven hours before your message.

>The views here are my own. Vincent is free to put the footer of his liking :-D

I suggest that you do not include automatic disclaimers in your
messages to this mailing list.

>I would like to clarify that I was involved both in web site
>development for very large projects in Europe, spanning over multiple
>servers in various countries. The pressure was immense, and I was

The above is not related to the internet in Mauritius.