RE: WebCup 2015 (was: Website security)

From: Tejas Pagooah \(Nirvan\) <"Tejas>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 00:32:06 +0400

Hello guys,

As said by Ish, the guys don’t really about the web itself and they are organizing events related to web development.

P.S: I blogged [1] about the incompetency of the organizing team back in 2013 when I participated in WebCup 2013. I won’t say I’m full stack web developer but, from my expertise in the field of web dev, this event is all about money & sponsorship.

[1] http://blog.nirvan.pagooah.com/articles/webcup-2013-mauritius

Thanks !

Tejas (Nirvan) Pagooah

CTO at Graphics Temple Ltd,