Sources not cited for article about Mauritius // Attn: R Jagannathan (Senior Editor)

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.in>
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2015 11:56:06 +0400

Dear Sir,

I read an article published on firstpost.com[1] on 5 April 2015. The said
article makes several allegations and there is strong usage of "religion"
throughout. However, it is deporable that the author has failed to cite its
sources of information.

I thus request that the source of info for every piece of allegation made,
be published. Otherwise, as a concerned citizen of Mauritius, I will have
to raise the issue through local (Mauritius) and Indian authorities and see
which sections of the ICT laws your publishing channel might have crossed.

Thanking you in anticipation.

[1]
http://www.firstpost.com/world/mauritius-cracks-whip-on-muslims-not-a-role-model-of-democracy-as-pm-modi-said-after-all-2185349.html

​Ish Sookun