Free wifi not working in bagatelle

From: Loganaden Velvindron <loganaden_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2015 10:22:52 +0000

Hi folks,

I went to bagatelle, and noticed that it's impossible to get an IP
address, despite the fact that we have still have plenty of IP
addresses left in Africa :-)

It seems that the DHCP server, the piece of software that gives out IP
address automatically to devices, is out of IP addresses. I think that
they need to use bigger pool of private addresses to sustain more
clients.

Kind regards,
//Logan
C-x-C-c

--
This message is strictly personal and the opinions expressed do not
represent those of my employers, either past or present.