Re: China decides to DDOS Github

From: Beach Samurai <beach.samurai_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2015 09:10:19 +0400

In kenya there are policemen in every shop and at every corner of the
block...maybe its due to alshabaab but it still generates employment

As for cybercrime unit.....its probably for those people who have free time
and would love to help out for free......at thisbtime i do not think the
government will pay for something like this....