Re: Does it incriminate you if you re-share a sensitive doc of Facebook?

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Apr 2015 01:59:44 -0700

Hello,
At 00:35 04-04-2015, Beach Samurai wrote:
>The second question. However i just read that anonymous users, are
>given anonymous ips and can edit or add information to wiki anonymously...

Are you relying on that for your safety? :-)

>For the first question why did they put that message there in the first place:

[snip]

>2) They wish to scare/discourage people from sharing that document
>and they do not have any such resource to carry out the investigation.....

It can discourage people from leaking confidential information. Who
will help those people if they get into trouble?

There is some information about whistle-blowing at
http://www.elandsys.com/~sm/transparencymauritius-org-whistle-blowing-unsafe.html

>Since ive been exposed to info on how the icta and government
>operates since december.....plus since bramer have bigger fish to
>fry..i think they are bluffing, second option.

My guess is that the ICTA reads this mailing list. I have never
asked about how the ICTA or government operates.

At 00:44 04-04-2015, Beach Samurai wrote:
>Ps:we can always use tor for anonymity .....ask the ncb and icta to crack that

Would Google provide information about beach.samurai_at_gmail.com to the
government? By the way, Section 5.1 of the Facebook rules is interesting.