Re: Information about WiFi in buses

From: Jochen Kirstätter <mscc_at_kirstaetter.name>
Date: Sat, 04 Apr 2015 12:23:58 +0400

Hi Rashill,

On 03/04/2015 21:49, Rashill Gopee wrote:
> I'm Isswarraj Gopee, a student of the University of Mauritius studying
> BSc Applied Computing. I will be giving a presentation on the 23rd
> April concerning WiFi in public places during the Developers
> Conference which will be held from the 23rd April to 25th April at
> Voila Hotel.

Now that's an interesting information.
When exactly are you going to have your presentation?

    http://www.devconmru.org/#/sessions

Not sure whether I could see it on Thursday. Maybe you could help me and
other interested readers a bit...

Thanks in advance.
--
Kind regards, Jochen
Founder of Mauritius Software Craftsmanship Community