Information about WiFi in buses

From: Rashill Gopee <rashillgopee_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2015 21:49:07 +0400

Dear Sir/ Madam,
I'm Isswarraj Gopee, a student of the University of Mauritius studying BSc
Applied Computing. I will be giving a presentation on the 23rd April
concerning WiFi in public places during the Developers Conference which
will be held from the 23rd April to 25th April at Voila Hotel.

In this context, I would like to get some information from you:

   1. Reason of introducing WiFi in your buses
   2. Technical details about what and how Rose Hill transport has done to
   cater for the security of its WiFi service
   3. How much bandwidth Rose Hill transport has allocated bearing in mind
   that a typical bus may contain up to 60 passengers.

Hope to hear a reply from your behalf soon. Thanking you in advance.

Yours faithfully,
Isswaraj Gopee