Question about "Contacting companies in Mauritius"

From: Sun <s4ndeep1203_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2015 13:28:38 +0400

Hi all,

This question might not be directly related to Internet Users in Mauritius,
but i think it'll be a good thing for everybody to know. I also know that
some subscribers of MIU have participated in court activities and hence
they might be able to shed some light on the matter.

*Question 1*
Is it possible for any citizen to obtain legally and easily the address and
contact information of a Registered Company/Organisation/Authority as well
as its CEO(Name and Work Address)?

The purpose would be to send a registered letter to those entities by post.

*Question 2*
Does an email sent to the official address of a CEO of an entity, hold the
same importance as a registered letter by post? By importance, I would mean
that its harder for the person to deny that he has been sent a letter.

Thanks and Regards,

*RAMGOLAM Sandeep*

*Front-end Developer - Designer - Web Enthusiast - Gamer**Website :*
barfii.net <http://www.barfii.net>