RE: Free WiFi in public transports

From: chittra <chittra.03_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2015 13:47:30 +0400

Hi Ish

I doubt on being productive

What I fear if wrong usage of free wifi

When we say students, we also have the mass

Everyone will enjoy which is good but there is always a risk

I personally will never encourage people to use free wifi

With free wifi, a hacker can easily hack a company. Where the hack came from, no one knows...this make a search more difficult

This is very disappointing we do not analyze properly before implementation

Well this is my opinion...if you are happy to use please go ahead

For you to read
http://www.quickanddirtytips.com/tech/mobile/the-dangers-of-unsecured-wifi-hotspots
http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2013/07/01/free-wi-fi-risks/2480167/