Re: Free WiFi in public transports

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.in>
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2015 07:11:38 +0400

On बुधवार 01 अप्रेल 2015 10:48 अपराह्न, Mohammad Nadim wrote:

> If decent WiFi is provided in public transports, I believe students can
> be more productive while travelling, instead of sitting idle or
> listening to music, etc.

Will Twitter and Facebook be considered as productive for a student? I
haven't yet come across with one student who ever told me how he/she
organizes his/her web searches. Do students subscribe to feeds?

I would like to know more about how students (college & university) make
use of the Internet.

​Ish Sookun
- Geek by birth, Linux by choice.
- I blog at HACKLOG.in.