Minutes of the first meeting of the .mu Select Committee

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2015 00:35:44 -0700

Dear Mr Gorden,

The .mu Select Committee held a meeting on 17 March. I would be
grateful if you could forward the minutes of the meeting (please see
attachment) to the Chair of the Multistakeholder Forum.

Please convey my apologies to the Chair of the Multistakeholder Forum
for not meeting the deadline of 31 March for delivering the work of
the .mu Select Committee. I would be grateful if the deadline could
be extended by two weeks while that the members of the .mu Select
Committee discuss about the report of its work.

Chair, .mu Select Committee