Re: .mu issues

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 12:44:41 -0700

Hi Ish,
At 08:53 31-03-2015, Ish Sookun wrote:
>I could try a different approach by inviting them and asking them to
>participate in email discussions. I know you did it initially when
>you started gathering information and opinions about .mu issues.

I am fine with you trying the above approach.

I would like to read more opinions about .mu issues. There is a
misunderstanding about the meaning of local internet community. I
suggested having information sessions to clarify that and other
.mu-related questions which people might have.

>If nobody has an objection, I could try pulling IT folks (at least)
>to participate in the discussions. I'll just start another thread for that.
>
>Is it okay for everyone?

I am okay with that.