Re: .mu issues

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.in>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 19:53:11 +0400

Hello SM,

On मंगलवार 31 मार्च 2015 05:40 अपराह्न, S Moonesamy wrote:

> I tried to organise a meeting with educational institutions. There
> wasn't sufficient interest. It would be difficult to argue that it is
> not fair for them not to be represented. Are there any individuals who
> have been able to convince the Ministry to be part of the discussions?

I could try a different approach by inviting them and asking them to
participate in email discussions. I know you did it initially when you
started gathering information and opinions about .mu issues.

If nobody has an objection, I could try pulling IT folks (at least) to
participate in the discussions. I'll just start another thread for that.

Is it okay for everyone?

​Ish Sookun
- Geek by birth, Linux by choice.
- I blog at HACKLOG.in.