Re: Renewal (or purchase) of .mu domain(s)

From: Benoit Gentil <benoit_at_fodytechnologies.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2015 11:07:44 +0400

Hi SM,

Thanks for the link. I have read the comments on the OVH forum where a
customer complains that OVH has not informed him of the premium domain
price. The reality is that OVH is not at fault here, they haven't been
informed by the registry either. None of the .MU registrars have been
informed of this and this is a major issue in the management of the .MU.

Best Regards,
Benoit