Re: Renewal (or purchase) of .mu domain(s)

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 23:42:22 -0700

Hi Benoit,
At 21:41 27-03-2015, Benoit Gentil wrote:
>Apart from WHOIS, there is nothing written regarding this new
>policy. Registrars was not informed about this change, it is only
>when a customer requested a 3-letter domain name that I became aware
>of it and I had to ask the registry for the price.

There is a message at
http://forum.ovh.com/showthread.php?99176-Nom-de-domaine-quot-exe-mu-quot-supprim%E9-sans-raison-l%E9gitime/page2
about the price for "premium" domain names.

There is the following about pricing:

   "In line with ICANN's TLD policies, the registry reserves the right to
    reserve high value, keyword or premium names and to sell or auction these
    at non standard pricing. The terms, pricing, requirements and allocation
    methods of these domains will vary."