Re: Renewal (or purchase) of .mu domain(s)

From: Beach Samurai <beach.samurai_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 19:41:11 +0400

Hello again

My message might have been misread by some.
I meant to simply state that in order to not have an earlier incident where
a member left the mailing list furiously (not pointing fingers but the
message was between logan again) repeat itself.
It would be to everyones best interest to keep emotions out when replying
to messages. And not to take things too personally.
Please be responsible.

Thank you and regards