Re: Introduction

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 07:36:44 -0700

Hi Logan,
At 06:31 27-03-2015, Loganaden Velvindron wrote:
>It involves more thinking, and I think that technical ideas being
>debated on Mailing Lists have more weight than facebook discussions,
>in my humble opinion.

I wrote the following in an email to the government in September 2014:

   "The group has a mailing list where every member can express his or
    her opinion. The group takes its decisions by consensus."

A person who disagrees with you should be able to express his or her
opinion. It is more convincing if the information on which the
opinions are based can be verified. If there is any discussion to
resolve the disagreement it is preferable that the persons have a
polite discussion on the mailing list. If there is a decision to be
taken it would have to be by consensus.

A person representing the Mauritius Internet Users would have to be
able to prove that the above is what the Mauritius Internet Users
does in practice.