Re: Renewal (or purchase) of .mu domain(s)

From: Loganaden Velvindron <loganaden_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 12:07:40 +0400

On Fri, Mar 27, 2015 at 12:00 PM, Jochen Kirstätter
<mscc_at_kirstaetter.name> wrote:
> Hi Logan,
>
> On 27/03/2015 11:31, Loganaden Velvindron wrote:
>
> [.mu ccTLD]
>
> All good. However, this doesn't change the fact that there are few
> people who trust the current .mu manager, given the events that
> unfolded during the pre-election period.
>

> I'm still puzzled why you handle two complete different things as one.
>
> There is the .mu ccTLD on the one side, and there is gov.mu (all the other
> 209 domains) on the other side.

And who was managing gov.mu ? wasn't that the .mu ccTLD manger ? Who
pulled the plug on the gov.mu ? Again, the .mu ccTLD manager !

> According to my observations there has never been an issue regarding the
> former during last couple of years, and especially not during the
> pre-election period.

A lot of Mauritians care about what happened, as it damanged the
reputation of our island in significant ways.

> Honestly, it's my opinion that this distrust in the current .mu ccTLD
> management is surely encouraged by distribution of misleading information,
> particularly during the pre-election phase. And it's not limited to that
> phase as there has been an outcry or should I say a "hatred blame game"
> based on misguiding information by a registrar abroad begin of this year,
> too.

I think that you're misleading people here.

--
This message is strictly personal and the opinions expressed do not
represent those of my employers, either past or present.