Re: .mu proposed model

From: chitz <chittra.03_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 13:36:19 +0400

"I don't think that the current proposed model is a good alternative."

I think it is good because there is a concern raised and something out of
nothing is being done

i am keen to know what will be the progress made?will there be a progress
or millions and millions round and round ...:-)

in addition i do not agree on non profit because the motivation and
concerns will be lagging behind. now itself we can observed some find
issues while some do not find a single issue and all are living on same
planet and island. but when millions are made deaf can hear blind can see.

in blind mode - if they do not see we cannot write something to make them
read
similarly in deaf mode - even if we shout they will not hear

already we can see the actual scenario