Re: .mu proposed model

From: Benoit Gentil <benoit_at_fodytechnologies.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 18:15:18 +0400

On 26/03/2015 13:36, chitz wrote:
> in addition i do not agree on non profit because the motivation and
> concerns will be lagging behind. now itself we can observed some find
> issues while some do not find a single issue and all are living on
> same planet and island. but when millions are made deaf can hear blind
> can see.
>
> in blind mode - if they do not see we cannot write something to make
> them read
> similarly in deaf mode - even if we shout they will not hear
>
> already we can see the actual scenario
Hi,

With a non-profit organisation, you can actually become a member and
therefore you will have a voting right to elect the board members or
even be a candidate to become an executive board member of the
organisation. Therefore in a non-profit organisation, if you are not
happy with something, you will be able to express your opinion on the
matter.

In the current .MU model which is managed by Internet Direct Ltd, a
private limited company, you are not able to express your opinions and
actions are only reserved to the directors/shareholders of that private
company.

Best Regards,
Benoit