Re: .mu proposed model

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 02:06:24 -0700

Hello,
At 00:05 26-03-2015, chitz wrote:
>The model you have proposed is good but do you think they will react
>accordingly?

The terms of reference of the .mu Select Committee are:

   "(ii) the purpose of Select Committee would be
         (a) formalise the Multi-Stakeholder Forum; and
         (b) work out a Governance Framework for the .mu ccTLD by end
of March 2015;"

My task as Chair of the .mu Select Committee is to see what the
members of the Select Committee agree to.

My task as representative of the Mauritius Internet Users is to see
that the views of the persons on this mailing list are adequately
represented. The members of the .mu Select Committee have not raised
any concern any the proposed model. I sent my views about the
proposed model to this mailing list. I don't think that the current
proposed model is a good alternative.