Re: National Conference

From: Mohammad Nadim <nadim.attari_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 16:54:11 +0400

Hello,

On 23 March 2015 at 16:29, Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.in> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I won't spend Rs 2,000 on something I'm not sure will bring any change in
> the future. I haven't seen Train 2 Gain contributing anything positive in
> the IT industry of Mauritius. I may be wrong, please correct me.

The topic of interest to me is by Dr Brinda Sooreea-Bheemul, Lecturer,
University of Mauritius, on "ICT & Education"

But each speaker has only 20 minutes and paying Rs2000 for 20 minutes is
paying a high fee. But yes, this fee can be justified if you meet others
there and create a network.

Regards,

Nadim Attari