Re: National Conference

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.in>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 16:29:11 +0400

Hello,

I won't spend Rs 2,000 on something I'm not sure will bring any change in
the future. I haven't seen Train 2 Gain contributing anything positive in
the IT industry of Mauritius. I may be wrong, please correct me.

*- Geek by birth, Linux by choice.*
* +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+*
* |H|A|C|K|L|O|G|.|i|n|*
* +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+ *

*https://twitter.com/IshSookun <https://twitter.com/IshSookun> ^^ Do you
tweet?*

> From: Train 2 Gain Group
> Date: 23 March 2015 at 11:34
> Subject: RE: National Conference
>

> Dear Sir,
>

> Train to Gain is cordially inviting you to attend the National Conference
> on
>

> *‘The Role of ICT in the Development of Emerging Sectors & Modern Economic
> Growth’*
>

> to be held on 26th March, 2015 at Clos St Louis, Domaine Les Pailles -
> from 9am to 4pm. The Honourable Pravind Jugnauth, Minister of Technology,
> Communication & Innovation and the Minister of Education and Human
> Resources, Tertiary Education and Scientific Research, Mrs Leela Devi
> Dookhun - Luchoomun will be the Chief Guests for this Conference.
>

> The aim of the Conference is to provide a platform for debate,
> brainstorming and analysis from both the academic and industrial experts.
> Please find attached the registration form and the programme. Please fill
> the registration form and email it back to us. Payment of Rs 2000 per seat
> is required to book your place at the event, which has a limited capacity.
>

> Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
>

> Kind Regards,

image003.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: image003.jpg)