RE: Mauritius Police to trace IP Address

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 14:42:56 -0700

Hi Irshaad,
At 12:23 20-03-2015, Irshaad Abdool wrote:
>I did some research on YouTube itself, in its Policy statements and
>similar documents and found these:

[snip]

>[2] - In a link to reporting cases of Defamation; a drop-down list
>asks for the 'Country of the Dispute'. When Mauritius was selected;
>the following paragraph appeared.

You were the only one of the two persons who put in some effort to
try and find the answers.

There wasn't an answer to the question of whether it is possible for
the police to get information. You are copying and pasting what you
read instead of analyzing the material. My advice is that you try to
do an analysis.