Difference between someone who works (was: patriotic feelings or nationalisim?)

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 14:23:58 -0700

Hi Nadim,
At 12:37 19-03-2015, Mohammad Nadim wrote:
>First of all what is the difference between someone who works at
>ICANN and someone who works at IETF or AfriNIC ?

A person working at ICANN might have some understanding of domain
name issues; the person would not be familiar with how things work in
Mauritius. The IETF does not have any staff. A person participating
in the IETF would not know much about domain name issues. A person
working at AfriNIC would not know much about domain name issues.

I'll leave it to other persons to reply to the rest of your questions.