Re: .mu update

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 12:58:31 -0700

Hi Ish,
At 11:41 18-03-2015, Ish Sookun wrote:
>Of course I will. There's no doubt about it ;-)

:-)

>It is not advisable to propose a solution to people who don't
>understand the solution, especially if you're doing that for free.
>Yes, but do make suggestions. You can explain them the reasons why
>you oppose the technical setup. You could also ask them if they
>understood the proposed setup :-)

Thanks for the advice.

>The .mu Select Committee does not currently include "Internet Users"
>since the only MIU member is chairing the committee and would not be
>able to give a diplomatic slap when needed.

 From the notes of meeting of the Multistakholder Forum:

   "the Select Committee may co-opt other members as and when necessary;"

I can ask for another member to be added to the .mu Select Committee.
I am not asking it is that there are currently seven persons on that
committee. I already gave my verbal approval to the Ministry for two
more members to be added to avoid a decision of the Multistakholder
Forum from turning into a minor issue. Although it would be good to
have another representative from the Mauritius Internet Users I have
to see that there is progress.