Re: .mu update

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 17:55:59 -0700

Hi Ajay,
At 11:53 18-03-2015, Ajay R Ramjatan wrote:
>My latest issue with .MU was the sudden price increase in
>registration/renewal fees.
>
>I want to implement DNSSEC on my .MU domains and those of my clients
>and I cannot do it because .MU is not signed and there is no roadmap
>on whether .MU is going to be signed or not. Questions to the
>registry on the subject of DNSSEC have not been answered. This is
>presently my most important issue on the subject.

DNSSEC has been mentioned during the discussions of the .mu Select
Committee. I did not discuss about DNSSEC as it is not be possible
to propose a roadmap at the moment. I would assign DNSSEC a low
priority as we don't even have a reliable DNS currently. There are
also some non-technical problems which would have to be fixed before
DNSSEC can be implemented.