Re: GO LIVE

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2015 08:14:20 -0700

Hi Azmad,
At 11:19 13-03-2015, Azmad Shah Arshad Pooloo wrote:
>Been following your views on meerkat. Yes it is quite interesting. I
>was wondering why can't we use live feeds for some events? i mean it
>certainly is a popular practice abroad well why not introduc it in
>mauritius. Why not start this wave/ movement and encourage others to
>go live during there events?
>Your views on this please?
>Is it complex or costly that we can't or just that we haven't yet adopted?

The person responsible for an event decides about the details of the
event. You could ask that person about providing a live feed.

Would you volunteer to start a wave?

I would expect a university student to be able to determine the
complexity or cost as the information about that is available on the
internet. Could you try to do that?