RE: GO LIVE

From: Irshaad Abdool <irshaad_abd_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2015 20:34:56 +0400

Hi all;
I will relate a personal experience of mine. I've been diving in several live-streaming solutions (Video and Audio) and possibilities for quite some time as a hobby. I encountered three main problems.

1. Internet connection. Poor internet connection to provide a live feed, But this can be countered by streaming to YouTube and using Adobe Flash Media Encoder and some tweakings.2. Need of some powerful machines for live mixing and live graphics.3. Need to assemble a crew for it.
But I was able to do some livestreams, and yeah, Mauritius can do live streams. Adding the fact that YouTube now enables Live Stream options for Mauritian accounts too (Mine got activated when I came to Turkey).
Regards

M Irshaad Abdoolwww.irshaad.me | www.blog.irshaad.mefacebook.com/abdoolirshaad