Re: Technology

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2015 05:22:40 -0700

Hello,
At 06:38 12-03-2015, jheengut_sagar_at_yahoo.co.uk wrote:
>I'm sure some people in USA will be mad at that product because it will
>only fuel their theory that apple will control YOU.

If I had access to technology which could notify me when my safety is
at risk I would use that technology. I do not look at technology
through an open source prism. I am aware of the privacy implications
as I have been doing privacy reviews and writing about privacy since
several years.

There is a news article at
http://www.defimedia.info/live-news/item/69491-drame-en-mer-quatre-personnes-tombent-d-un-catamaran-une-femme-retrouvee-morte.html
There isn't any warning about high waves at
http://metservice.intnet.mu/warning-bulletin-heavy-swell-warning.php