RE: Inquiry about Illegal Access to Digital Content

From: Zohra Gunglee <zohra.begum_at_live.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 15:44:55 +0400

Sorry for the late reply, was at work with no internet connection.

Thank you for the guidance and yes in fact I contacted 2 lawyers concerning the calculation of damages in cases of digital piracy and they were themselves unaware of this matter.Probably I should find a lawyer who is well-versed in IT laws.
Thank you again Mr Moonesamy.
Kind regards,Zohra.