Re: Technology

From: chitz <chittra.03_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 19:06:34 +0400

Hi

I will like to highlight a point

Agree chinese products are cheaper giving good or average output but be
careful you have no idea which softwares are given along.

If you analyse from security point of view the chinese market will not give
you same software same security like Apple

At least apple will keep its status.if you are paying more you are also
encouraging them to think of security. If you have complaints tomorrow
there will be a fix available what about chinese products

I am not against cheap price but where we stand now security is crucial

Regards
Chitz