Re: Une page Facebook est-elle plus utile

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 02:10:02 -0700

Hi Vincent,
At 14:26 09-03-2015, vincent pollet wrote:
>Funny to hear that some people think that facebook is better than
>doing a website, it is actually a prospect of mine who told me
>something like this and gave me the idea about the article ...
>anyway just to let you know guys we have know twitter account up and

I heard that from some people. I hope that your article will help
people think a little.

> running, a full time "young" journalist working on the ict.io
> project and as you can see hello_at_ict.io email is now available :)

It should be interesting to see what the "young" journalist can
do. Would that person be interested in ten-minutes conversation?

>Happy to have you following ict.io, if you want to guest write or
>have any idea about topic or articles plz feel free to let me know.

Thanks for the offer. I'll send you an email if I find anything
which might interest ict.io.