Re: Une page Facebook est-elle plus utile

From: vincent pollet <hello_at_ict.io>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 01:26:54 +0400

Hi there

Am glad you liked the article :)

Funny to hear that some people think that facebook is better than doing a
website, it is actually a prospect of mine who told me something like this
and gave me the idea about the article ... anyway just to let you know guys
we have know twitter account up and running, a full time "young" journalist
working on the ict.io project and as you can see hello_at_ict.io email is now
available :)

We also published our first interview and more are coming (once a week
will be a nice start) it will be free for startup (always) and if some of
you guys wants some advertising well we can always discuss.

Happy to have you following ict.io, if you want to guest write or have any
idea about topic or articles plz feel free to let me know.

Regards,

*VINCENT POLLET *| *CO-FOUNDER*

*WWW.ICT.IO <http://www.ict.io/> *
EBENE CYBERCITY - MAURITIUS

e: vincent_at_ <vincent_at_pongosoft.com>ict.io
m: +230 52520766
skype:vincent.pollet67

[image: Inline images 1]

On 10 March 2015 at 00:40, S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com> wrote:

> Hi Vincent,
>
> I read the article about "Une page Facebook est-elle plus utile". I went
> to www.courtsmauritius.com and I thought "only in Mauritius". :-) I
> would not evaluate the strength of the business based on the number of
> "Likes". I looked at the Facebook page. Does the business even have to
> use that?
>
> Your article highlights a good consideration for anyone who wants an
> answer to the question of whether Facebook is more useful.
>
> Regards,
> S. Moonesamy

logo-ict-and-moto-300x86.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: logo-ict-and-moto-300x86.jpg)