Re: .mu meeting

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 06:27:46 -0700

Dear Mr Ramjeeawon,

I was trying to organise a meeting with academic organisations which
are interested in .mu issues. I initially only contacted
universities as I assumed that they were the only organisations using
"ac.mu" domain names. A local .mu registrar pointed out that there
is also rtss.ac.mu which is registered by a secondary school. I am
waiting to see whether a significant number of ac.mu organisations
replies before scheduling a meeting.

I received replies from the following organisations:

   open.ac.mu
   uom.ac.mu
   rtss.ac.mu

I received a positive response from uom.ac.mu. I'll wait until
Friday for the other organisations to express their interest in
discussing about .mu issues which may affect them.