Where can I find IT Sec related news for Mauritius?

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.in>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 20:58:30 +0400

Hello,

As I am still searching for phishing related advisories (to home users &
organizations) I came across this page :
http://cert-mu.govmu.org/English/Information%20Security%20News/Pages/News-Focus.aspx

The news focus pulls feeds from threatpost.com which has no Mauritian news.
As a Mauritian it is not amusing neither useful to me to struggle so much
to find Mauritius-related security news updates.

The "News Focus" page mentions "Government Report Critical of FAA Security
Controls". Is that the Government of Mauritius? What is FAA? That piece of
information isn't directly useful to me as an IT person in the industry
here on the island. I read such news on slashdot.org, wired.com etc.

An Internet user in Mauritius will mostly expect "Mauritian News" under
"Focus" on CERT-MU page. Right?

*- Geek by birth, Linux by choice.*
* |H|A|C|K|L|O|G|.|i|n|*

*https://twitter.com/IshSookun <https://twitter.com/IshSookun> ^^ Do you