Re: ISOC Mauritius on Facebook

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.in>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 20:03:21 +0400

Hello Nuvin,
​
​Thank you​ for the facebook link.

On Tue, Mar 3, 2015 at 7:06 PM, Nuvin <nuvinjokhoo_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> https://www.facebook.com/groups/isocmauritius/
>
> I think it is a good platform to keep in touch.
> Anyone ready to help in the "Internet for All" endeavour is much welcomed.
> Thanks for your participation.

​Could you please provide more information regarding the "Internet for All"
initiative?
Also, does ISOC Mauritius ha
​ve​
a website?

I found these:

http://www.isoc-mu.org
http://isoc.mauritius.name
http://isoc.intnet.mu

Though none of the above are mentioned here :
http://www.internetsociety.org/what-we-do/where-we-work/chapters/mauritius-chapter

There also seems to be several groups on Facebook, the one you shared and
the following :

https://www.facebook.com/groups/isocmuâ€
https://www.facebook.com/isoc.mauritius

Regards,