Re: ISOC Mauritius on Facebook

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 10:51:14 -0700

Dear Mr Jokhoo,
At 08:06 03-03-2015, Nuvin wrote:
>please do not hesitate to connect with us on Facebook :
>
>https://www.facebook.com/groups/isocmauritius/
>
>I think it is a good platform to keep in touch.
>Anyone ready to help in the "Internet for All" endeavour is much welcomed.

In my opinion Facebook is not a good way to keep in touch for
professional activities. I do not understand the meaning of the
"Internet for All" in the above.

I approved the message which you sent to the Mauritius Internet Users
mailing list. There was a reply from Mr Sookun in which he asked
some questions. Can you confirm that you received that email as
there are sometimes "email problems" in Mauritius?