Re: MyT 10mbps for 50GB

From: Pramod Teewaree <prteewaree_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2015 09:49:43 +0400

The technicians came on the planned date and set up the new infrastructure
for Fibre optics.

For your info if anyone is unaware, we have been advised by the technicians
to be careful when we manipulate the fibre optic cables since they are
fragile and cannot have sharp right-angled bends.

Well now to my question:
My connection has not been upgraded automatically. As advised by the
persons who came to test the optical network, I will need to call on 8902
or go to an Orange shop and make the request for upgrades to La Fibre since
MT had some troubles with come clients when they automatically upgraded
their subscription.

I would like to ask those who are already using La Fibre whether is it
worth the upgrade now itself or I wait while enjoying the unlimited package
at 2MB local and 1 MB international speed?

PS. a 4GB download is currently in progress on my PC and my PC just got
sick this morning. :(

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Pramod.