Re: Ask Me Anything on reddit

From: As M <aslam.shadow_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2015 08:41:53 +0400

Hello,

Yes, my bad; I realise now that the only parts I quoted was on laws, or
rather, on disobeying them. I apologise for any misunderstanding my
previous email might have caused. I should have chosen another extract.

Here's a lighter one:

Can you explain what your life in Moscow is like?* -ComeForthLazarus*

>> Is winter harsh? Do you ever want to go out, but wake up and find
>> yourself suddenly snowed in? -*C-4*
>>
>>> This kills the joke. -*Edward Snowden*

I just wanted to share with you what I believe is a humorous yet candid
exchange between the people behind the CITIZENFOUR documentary and the
"interwebs netizens".

Cordially,
Aslam