Re: Orange Fibre optics still 1Mbps after new month

From: Nayar Joolfoo <nayar_at_joolfoo.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2015 08:29:32 +0400

Hi Arshaad.

Thanks for your observation.

That's exactly what I don't want to do, restart my router.

I don't care when exactly the volume allowance is given. But when it is
given and starts getting deducted, the speed should be back up.

If they can't restore the speed without an IP change, they shouldn't be
able to start deducting from my data allowance without IP change.

As a customer this is what I should be caring.