Re: Ask Me Anything on reddit

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2015 07:09:20 -0800

Hi Aslam,
At 10:26 26-02-2015, As M wrote:
>I believe this is worth the read.

[snip]

>Another comment said:
>
>Martin Luther King said it best in his Letter from Birmingham County Jail
>
>"How can you advocate breaking some laws and obeying others?" The
>answer lies in the fact that there are two types of laws: just and
>unjust. I would be the first to advocate obeying just laws. One has
>not only a legal but a moral responsibility to obey just laws.
>Conversely, one has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws. I
>would agree with St. Augustine that "an unjust law is no law at all."

I made the following comment previously: We do not discuss about
local politics as we are not interested in that topic. I expect
anyone representing this group not to be involved in politics.

I recommend that this group does not advocate breaking the laws of Mauritius.

What is your opinion about what you sent to the mailing list?