Re: Orange Fibre optics still 1Mbps after new month

From: Arshaad <arshaadlive_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2015 12:15:07 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,The start of the bandwidth limitation also takes place after IP address reallocation.

     On Monday, March 2, 2015 8:32 AM, Nayar Joolfoo <nayar_at_joolfoo.com> wrote:

 Hi Arshaad.Thanks for your observation.That's exactly what I don't want to do, restart my router.I don't care when exactly the volume allowance is given. But when it is given and starts getting deducted, the speed should be back up.If they can't restore the speed without an IP change, they shouldn't be able to start deducting from my data allowance without IP change.As a customer this is what I should be caring.