RE: Meeting with .mu registrars in Mauritius

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2015 02:15:41 -0800

Hi Tewin,
At 22:03 27-02-2015, Icy Evolution Web Hosting wrote:
>Thank you for the invite and it's a really good initiative. I'll be
>travelling between March 3 to March 26 so I may miss your meetings during
>this period but please keep me informed of the progress and development.
>I'll provide my input by email as necessary.

Thanks for offering to provide input by email while you are travelling.

I'll copy (Cc and Bcc) the message to some of the .mu registrars and
wait until 2 March for a reply. I'll contact the persons who have
expressed interest in participating in the meeting to suggest a date
and time. The meeting will unfortunately be held during the period
mentioned above as I agreed to a deadline for the .mu discussions.