Snowden, Poitras and Greenwald; Ask Me Anything on reddit

From: As M <aslam.shadow_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 22:26:17 +0400

Hello,

I believe this is worth the read. Edward Snowden, Laura Poitras and Glenn
Greenwald from the Oscar-winning documentary CITIZENFOUR did an AMA (Ask Me
Anything) session on reddit 2 days ago.

https://np.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/2wwdep/we_are_edward_snowden_laura_poitras_and_glenn/

You can see the beginnings of this dynamic today in the statements of

Another comment said:

> Martin Luther King said it best in his *Letter from Birmingham County
> Jail* <http://www.africa.upenn.edu/Articles_Gen/Letter_Birmingham.html>
>
> "How can you advocate breaking some laws and obeying others?" The answer
> lies in the fact that there are two types of laws: just and unjust. I would
> be the first to advocate obeying just laws. One has not only a legal but a
> moral responsibility to obey just laws. Conversely, one has a moral
> responsibility to disobey unjust laws. I would agree with St. Augustine
> that "an unjust law is no law at all."

 Regards,
Aslam