ABC Banking Corporation phishing attack (Fwd: Messages & Alerts: 1 new message)

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.in>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 21:01:57 +0400

Hello,

There has been a phishing attack targeting the ABC Banking Corporation
customer's using files that are hosted at alifeascending.com. Below is the
forwarded message and I have written my observation here :
http://hacklog.in/abc-banking-corporation-phishing-mail-report

I am copying the email to concerned parties flagging this as an incident.

*- Geek by birth, Linux by choice.*
* |H|A|C|K|L|O|G|.|i|n|*

*https://twitter.com/IshSookun <https://twitter.com/IshSookun> ^^ Do you
tweet?*