Re: Multi-Stakeholder Forum

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 11:47:51 -0800

Hi Sun, Ish,

At 06:54 26-02-2015, Ish Sookun wrote:
>Thank you for the summary & thumbs up for taking the initiative in
>strengthening the local Internet users community.

Thank you for providing feedback. It was encouraging to see the
approach taken by the officials of the Ministry and the ICTA as it
helped to get agreement on the next step. I hope that the comments I
made during the meeting is representative of the views expressed on
this mailing list. Please do tell me if you disagree on any point so
that we can find a solution which receives general agreement.