Speaker Invitation For Event on ICTA's Proposal

From: Aditya Bholah <aditya_at_lsl.digital>
Date: Sat, 1 May 2021 17:39:35 +0400

*Dear Sir,*

**

*It must have come to your attention lately that ICTA is proposing a
controversial measure in order to regulate and monitor how social media
is used in Mauritius.*

**

**

*I am contacting you on behalf of Internet Mauritius. Internet Mauritius
consists of numerous persons interested in the growth of the Internet
ecosystem in Mauritius[1].*

**

**

*Following these recent events, we are holding a one hour event on
ICTA’s proposal.  We would like to invite Srgt. Robin Bhundoo, from the
Cybercrime Unit of the Mauritius Police Force, as one of the speakers.
The event will consist of a dozen speakers each having on average 2-3
minutes to share their concerns and express their opinions. It will be
held on Monday 3rd of May 2021 starting at 20:00.*

**

**

*Your presence and participation would be greatly appreciated.*

*

*

**

**